Senin, 20 Januari 2014

Infinitive and Gerund



1.      I ask my sister to do her homework
I ask my sister doing her homework
2.      The important thing for your health is not to smoke
The important thing for your health is not smoking
3.      I forget to read that novel
I forget reading that novel
4.      We promise to not talk each other
We promise not talking each other
5.      I choose to study in Japan
I choose studying in Japan
6.      He said will not to leave me
He said will not leaving me
7.      My mother beg me to go to the market
My mother beg me going to the market
8.      I want to stay in my bed for a long time
I want staying in my bed for a long time
9.      We delayed to post an english task
We delayed posting an english task
10.  I hestitate to try an experiment again
I hestitate trying an experiment again
11.  They plan to attend the conference
They plan attending the conference
12.  I hope you remember to send the packet
I hope ypu remember sending the packet
13.  She need to find a job
She need finding a job

1 komentar:

  1. Make sure that the sentences you post are correct .. please revise and consult your friends ... Good job..

    BalasHapus